Value to Your Business
Customer experience provides an inside look at how a company is delivering on its brand promises – sometimes at the point of interaction with the customer.
Through the use of unbiased third-parties, MSPA Americas member companies help clients understand:
- What the customer is experiencing
- How to measure and report on brand standards and compliance with company operating standards
- Staff behaviors at various points of customer interaction
- Areas of customer interaction that can be improved
Good service is not just something consumers expect; it is something they are willing to buy.
According to an American Express survey, 70% of shoppers state that they are willing to spend up to 13% more with companies they believe provide excellent customer service.
Consumers value good customer service and at the same time, believe the quality of service is slipping.
Key findings from the American Express study:
- 78% of customers have opted to cancel a transaction or did not complete an intended purchase because of a poor customer experience.
- Three in five Americans would try a new brand or company for a better services experience.